$20.00 worth of fabric sample books and one day spent:
- Tearing off the cardboard casings.
- Removing staples….dozens and dozens of staples.
- Trimming glue off of the fabric.
- Removing paper labels from the fabric.
- Sorting and bagging the samples I didn’t want to keep.
- A HUGE mess….
- Small scratches and cuts to my hands and achy fingers from tearing and pulling and cutting.
Return on investment:
- Hundreds of fabric pieces, all different colors and textures and patterns to use in Artist Trading Cards, Art Journaling, Fabric Beads and Sewing.
Absolutely worth it!